Monday, June 22, 2009

5 Things...

Five things I am thankful for today are:

1.) Some energy! I know that the whole fatigue thing comes back with a vengeance during the third trimester in most pregnancies, but I have just been shocked at how exhausted I have been. Granted, a lot of this might be the heat in addition to nearing the eight months preggers mark, but I have been struggling to get anything done! Today I had a little burst of energy, though, and was able to get a good bit done!

2.) Farmers. I was craving fresh fruits and veggies, so I headed for the Farmers Market this afternoon. Fresh fruit and veggies for us for dinner tonight!

3.) For having the summer off. It has been so nice, especially since I am experiencing the third trimester insomnia thing right now. Between the heartburn, trips to the bathroom and crazy dreams, I can't sleep! It is nice to be able to sleep in and not have to be on my "game" each and every day.

4.) For books. They are getting me through these sleepless nights. I finished a really good one at about 4:00 this morning. Eat, Pray, Love

5.) Air conditioning. I am so happy to live in an era where we are blessed with this great creation.

1 comment:

arr-jay said...

I'm so proud of you for finally finishing "Eat, Pray, Love!" Was it the best or WHAT?!