Sunday, February 8, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Whew! It has been a while since I have posted, but that is because I have been one seriously busy chica! Rehearsals for the musical are in full swing, I am teaching all day, I am doing some contract PR work on the side and running back and forth to my baby doc appointments. I have no earthly idea where January even went! I still can't believe it is gone!

I am almost out of my 1st trimester...t-minus 3 days! I already am feeling less tired and nauseated. I hear that the 2nd trimester is the best, so I am looking forward it to.

All I do these days is work, work, work, so I have no real exciting updates. We will find out the gender of the baby in six weeks, so that is something! I am trying my hardest to relax and rest as much as possible. Last week was really busy, so I have been resting all weekend. This week looks like it is going to be even busier.

I am excited about Valentine's Day this coming weekend. Steven and I normally go out to dinner for VDay, but I decided that this year I want to cook for him. Not exactly sure what all I am going to cook yet, but something yummy!

Lois Lane fell off the couch and has injured her foot. She spent the day at the vet on Friday and came home with pain meds. She is doped up and has slept all weekend. The doc says if she isn't better by Monday then she will have to have a splint put on her little paw. My poor kitty.

Well, that is it for now! I am about to go spend the rest of the evening laying around gearing up for this busy week ahead!

1 comment:

arr-jay said...

It's hard to believe your first trimester is almost over! Apparently, time flies when you're having babies. :-)