Friday, February 27, 2009

Happy Girl

That's right - I am a very happy girl today! I have this whole day all to myself to do whatever I want to do! This is my first day off in 17 days! I have been living at work lately and I decided that today I needed a day to relax and revamp.

I do plan to run by the school and pick up my paycheck, but then I am off to an event that my mother has been helping to plan. I shall hang out there for a while and eat lunch and then I may actually go buy some maternity clothes.

Much to my shock, yesterday I tried to put on a shirt that I bought recently and it would not go over my belly or my tatas. So, I think it is time. Time to bite the bullet and get some of the dreaded maternity clothes.

I have no idea what I will do for the rest of the day, but that is all part of the fun - and I know for certain that it will not include work! I may even take a nice long nap!

No comments: