Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome and Twilight


Welcome to my brand new blog! I mostly like to write about the books that I read, movies and TV shows that I have watched and places that I have visited.


I have just recently finished reading a pop culture phenomenon book called Twilight. I started reading this book because many of my students bombarded me telling me how great it was and then my best friend demanded that I read it.


Before I began all that I knew was that it was a book about a girl who feel in love with a vampire. "What's new?" I thought to myself. But I purchased it at Target for $8 and began reading anyway. I am not sure if it is all of the hype - the movie came out this past Thursday - or if I actually enjoyed it, but I must say, the book did entertain me. Now, I am actually demanding that my hubby take me to see the movie. I have even borrowed the second book in the series and plan to start reading it on my Thanksgiving trip to Hot Springs this week.

No comments: