Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Discovery!


I have recently made a wonderful new discovery. Preggie Pops. This week I have started being nauseous pretty much 24/7. I am not complaining because I know this is what my body is supposed to be doing, but..whew...it can be difficult to feel seasick 24/7. And I have been off work for two weeks now, so I am just wondering how in the heck I am going to actually make it through a workday and then direct a musical on top of that.


While they don't totally get rid of all of the nauseousness, these Preggie Pops do help a lot. I am sure anyone who has been pregnant before has tried them. They are great. I highly recommend them. They sell them at that Motherhood Store at Dogwood.


So, if you see me out and about and I am sucking away on a lollipop....you shall know why!


PS: I am now into my 7th week and according to my books, Peanut's arm and legs are starting to form!

1 comment:

arr-jay said...

I'm so glad you discovered these! I can remember several friends mentioning them during their pregnancies. They seem to help a lot.